- Bluth, K. (2017). The Self-Compassion Workbook for Teens: Mindfulness and Compassion Skills to Overcome Self-Criticism and Embrace Who You Are. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger.
- Brach, T. (2003) Radical Acceptance: Embracing your life with the heart of a Buddha. New York: Bantam.
- Brach, T. (2020). Radical Compassion. NY: Penguin.
- Brown, B. (2010). The Gifts of Imperfection. Center City, MN: Hazelden.
- Desmond, T. (2015). Self-Compassion in Psychotherapy: Mindfulness-Based Practices for Healing and Transformation. Norton.
- Germer, C. K. (2009). The mindful path to self-compassion: Freeing yourself from destructive thoughts and emotions. New York: Guilford Press.
- Germer, C. K. & Neff, K. D. (2019). Teaching the Mindful Self-Compassion program: A guide for professionals. New York: Guilford Press.
- Gilbert, P. (2009). The compassionate mind. London: Constable.
- Hickman, S. (2021). Self-Compassion for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley.
- Neff, K. D. & Germer, C. K (2018). The Mindful Self-Compassion workbook: A proven way to accept yourself, find inner strength, and thrive. New York: Guilford Press.
- Neff, K. D. (2021). Fierce Self-Compassion: How Women Can Harness Kindness to Speak Up, Claim Their Power, and Thrive. New York: Harper Wave.
- Neff, K. D. (2011). Self-Compassion: The proven power of being kind to yourself. New York: William Morrow.
- Pollak, S. (2019). Self-Compassion for Parents: Nurture your child by caring for yourself. New York: Guildford Press.
- Shapiro, S. (2020). Good Morning I Love You. Boulder, Sounds True.
- Silberstein-Tirch, L. (2019) How to Be Nice to Yourself: The Everyday Guide to Self Compassion. San Antonio, TX: Althea Press
- Beltzner, E. (2019). How to tame the tumbles: The mindful and compassionate way. Ontario: Mosaic Press.
- Garcia, G. (2017). Listening with My Heart: A story of kindness and self-compassion. Gabi Garcia Books.
- Marlowe, S. (2016). My new best friend. Summerville, MA: Wisdom Publications.
- O’Leary, W. (2023). It’s OK: Being kind to yourself when things feel hard. Bala Kids.
- Shapiro, S. (2020). Good Morning I Love You Violet. Boulder, Sounds True.
Other Compassion Organizations
Other Self-Compassion Teachers