The Power of Mindful Self-Compassion daylong workshop, London, UK
July 13, 2019
Join us for a one-day workshop with Dr. Kristin Neff, a leading self-compassion researcher, author, and Associate Professor at the University of Texas Austin. The workshop is relevant for the general public as well as mindfulness teachers and mental health professionals looking to learn more about the benefits of self-compassion (a certificate of attendance can be provided for your CPD portfolio).
Specific Learning Objectives
- Identify the three key components of self-compassion;
- Describe key research that supports the benefits of self-compassion;
- Practice techniques to increase self-compassion in everyday life;
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than self-criticism; and
- Understand the role of self-compassion in caregiver fatigue.
This 1-Day Workshop is being managed by The Mindfulness Project. Please click on this link for details and to register: 1 Day MSC course in London
- DATE & TIME: Saturday, July 13, 2019 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- LOCATION: Mary Ward House Conference Centre, 5-7 Tavistock Place, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9SN
- PRICE: £125.00