Dr. Kristin Neff
UK Mindful Self Compassion workshop with Kristin Neff and Chris Germer as part of their 2022 European tour!
It is the only Core Skills program that Kristin Neff will be teaching this year! The MSC Core Skills program is a workshop and not a retreat. Program activities include talks, meditation, experiential exercises, and group discussion. Participants will directly experience self-compassion and learn practices that evoke self-compassion in daily life (and the rationale behind them).
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE & TO REGISTER
This Core Skills Workshop allows an opportunity for people to immerse themselves in some of the eight-week program in an intensive 2-day practices and exercises of the full 8- format.
After participating in this workshop, you will be able to:
– Understand the science of self-compassion
– Handle difficult emotions with greater ease
– Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
– Manage caregiver fatigue
– Practice the art of savouring and self-appreciation
– Teach simple self-compassion exercises
– Take the first step towards training as an MSC teacher
This workshop is an introduction to MSC and is not a qualification to teach the 8-week MSC Course which requires further training. No previous experience with mindfulness or meditation is required to attend the program.